Sunday, April 19, 2009

Word Up

Tales from the Home Skillet. This blog will be used to share recipes tried, tested and approved in our kitchen. My interest in blogging about current events has dwindled and food has always been a favorite of mine. I've said before that it would be great to be a successful economist, but my dream job would be food critic.


Most recipes will be tested by yours truly. You see, I do the cooking in our house. Not that Jaclyn isn't great at it, I just enjoy it more and it is a nice way to relax on the weekends (during the week, not so much). It's our little arrangement- she balances the check book and I do most of the cooking. It works out nice because of my minimalism (okay cheapness). Otherwise we'd be using oscillating fans instead of A/C for example.

We like simple fresh recipes of Mexican or Mediterranean flavor, so that's mostly what you'll see but we'll mix it up. I've already added a few as you can see, to get the ball rolling.

0 comments: